Environmental and Energy Law
The Environmental and Energy Law is nowadays one of the most important sector in Public Law, given the growing awareness on the afflictive issues concerning our ecosystem and the environment. Plans of absolute importance are now reserved to environmental and energy policies – at both national and international levels.
ACP & Partners Law Firm, thanks to the skills acquired by its professionals, provides assistance and advice in all matters relating to environmental issues to both private and public entities in its offices in Palermo and Trapani.
By way of example ACP Law Firm is able to provide assistance in relation to:
[list type=”disc” position=”left”]
- Access to environmental information
- Authorizations to emissions into the atmosphere
- Single authorizations for new waste disposal and recovery of waste
- Noise pollution
- Remediation of contaminated sites
- Authorization for Park Authority
- Permissions intergrate environmental
- Procedures for Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA)
- Procedures for Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Realization of production of energy from traditional and renewable energy sources
- Drafting and negotiating of energy contracts
To support the work carried out by the legal team, the ACP & Partners Law Firm relies on the collaboration of technicians and experts in various fields of reference as to guarantee the best possible protection.
In terms of production of “Green Energy” and energy efficiency the firm is able to provide full technical support (from the work planning to its realisation), by partnering with leading companies in the field of environmental ecologies and renewable energy.